Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT)
Why do many students fail in engineering? Not just because they fail to understand how engineering works, but also because the institutions they’ve joined failed to let them perceive how it works. At the same time, it has to be accepted that those top engineering colleges in India have common syllabus and curriculum meeting the standards of IITs and International universities, but still why is there a gap? Because there are no feasible teaching methods to attract students. But there are best engineering colleges in India that make students understand how engineering works. One such institute is Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT). AVIT follows the unique framework- Structured Choice based Credit System(SCBCS) for all the programmes and has adopted Outcome based Education(OBE) for better reach among students.
Under the banner of Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation (VMRF), Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT)- one of the top engineering colleges in india offers a total of 10 UG programmes and 7 PG programmes for meritorious students along with scholarships. Located on a sprawling area of 24.11-acre land in Old Mahabalipuram Road, AVIT Chennai – one of the best engineering colleges in India runs the campus equipped with state of art laboratories and facilities that every student needs. AVIT Chennai, ranked under top 10 engineering colleges in India, has a holistic approach towards students and ensures equal reach of education to students from different socio-economic backgrounds. The institute also offers five undergraduate programmes and six post graduate programmes in part-time mode.
What special about Aarupadai Veedu Institute Of Technology?
AVIT trains students via Skill based learning, Research based learning in the learning process. Hence students understand much better through practical research knowledge. AVIT Chennai was also ranked under best private engineering colleges in India for its good placement rate of 85% and the median pay grade of students finished last year ranges from 2.5 lakh per annum.
Why Should I join Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT)?
Ranked under top 150 institutions in India by NIRF, AVIT is an ideal institution to offer engineering and advanced level courses. Through innovative teaching methods, the institute has earned a good placement ratio of up to 85% and the average pay grade of passed outs ranges from 2.5 lakh per annum. The highest paid salary to students was 28 lakh per annum. The institute has signed MoU with many top foreign universities such as Naresuan University, Thailand, Edinburgh Napier University, UK and Arkansas State University, USA for teaching and research collaboration. Also, AVIT has signed with Oakland University, USA for the Semester Abroad Programme, so that students can learn more about their field of study.
Specializations at AVIT
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ 85% Placement ratio in 2020.
❖ Job-related curriculum and syllabus meeting international standards
❖ State of the art research facilities like Bosch Lab, Intel Intelligent Lab, IOT Lab, etc
❖ Conducts regular workshops on new age skill sets.
❖ Offers scholarships for meritorious and sports skilled students
❖ Industrial Visits & Internship to execute projects at national and international Industries/Institutions.
❖ Structural Choice Based Credit System (SCBCS) for students
❖ Scholarships for the deserved students through examinations
❖ Student exchange programmes with international universities
- Admissions to avit chennai are based on merit. To join, all you have to do is apply yourself or through us with your academic details.
- Then you’ll called for entrance exam conducted by the institute. Post examination, rank list will be generated.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling sessions.
- For students seeking scholarships, the institute conducts the AVIT SAT exam. Students Scoring the best will get a scholarship up to 90%.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Bioengineering departments, a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology is required.
sessions. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up TNEA counselling.
- Students with Valid JEE scores are also eligible for B Tech Admission.
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering- Cyber Security
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- BioMedical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Admissions are open for students joining through us.
- First, the student has to get registered at the college with appropriate details.
- We do that over a call through our career counsellors, complete the admission process and finalize the seat for you at the desired institution.
- Student getting enrolled through us, will get discounts between 25-75% on fees.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions.
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
Facilities That Matters
Students spend more time at college, than they spend anywhere. Such precious space occupies educational institutions in the life of students. Hence AVIT ensures the precious students’ time goes no waste by making regular upgrades in curriculum and infrastructure. Facilities such as
FACILITIES THAT MATTERS
For students who come with dreams, AVIT offers one of the best accommodation facilities through its hostels equipped with recreation facilities and a study room. The institute has separate hostels for men and women with a total capacity to accommodate 1800+ students. Based on request, students can utilize the accommodation facility during admission.
Features of Hostels:
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- Inbuilt with Indoor game facilities in the boys and Girls hostels
- Well equipped Gym for both in boys & Girls Hostel
- Television facility on every floor of the hostel block.
- A Laundry unit is available within the campus.
- 24/7 WiFi facility for rooms
- Air conditioner rooms are available on request.
- Blocks are secured with CCTV facility.
What if a student falls ill? No worries, the university management has ensured availability of medical facilities through establishment of a health centre inside the campus. A dispensary with qualified doctors on-call 24/7, a day is present . Other than treating medical needs, the medical team is encouraged to conduct regular medical checkups for all students every year.
To dine healthy and hygienic, the institute runs in house canteen for students and staff. The facility is open to day scholars, staff members and visitors. To ensure, ‘Students are healthy’, the food served is prepared in a hygienic and authentic way. Most importantly, the canteen is designed in a way to bring relaxation.
SPORTS & EXTRAS
AVIT encourages sports’ talents much. Students from sports background are highly valued by the institution and provided with scholarships and opportunities to shine. The sports facility at Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology consists of an air conditioned gymnasium for men and women.
In order to be mentally and physically fit, play grounds, stadium and indoor courts are installed on the campus.
Indoor games facility
An add-on advantage is the banking facility. A branch of a nationalized bank is functioning in a separate building inside the campus on all working days. So that the students can make use of personal banking facilities which includes withdrawal of cash via ATM here.
- 41,000 volumes of books
- 159 journals
- Subscribed online journals through GIST, Journals are IEEE, ASME, ASCE
- Institution Membership BCL, University of Madras, DELNET and NDL
- CDs – 2773
According to NIRF data, Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology works smart through training pre placement processes and has gained a good placement rate of up to 85%. The institute further aims to increase the rate to 100%. For that, AVIT is keen in conducting workshops and mock interview sessions with industry experts on a regular basis . So that the students can attend interviews without any pressure. Above all ,the curriculum is regularly revised to meet the job requirements and international standards.
(LAKH) HIGHEST SALARY
RANKED UNDER TOP INSTITUTES
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court