Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
Do you think engineering is hard to learn? Never, if you learn at a prestigious institute that empowers students with creative knowledge and core understanding of subjects. Mostly, this is easily available at top institutes of IIT, but everyone can’t enroll at IIT. Rather the best alternative to taste success is pursuing engineering degrees through deemed universities like Crescent University. Located in the city suburbs of Tambaram, Crescent University offers 27 UG, 19 PG and Phd level programmes in technical and non technical disciplines for more than 35 years According to NIRF, 78% of passed outs are placed in reputed firms with an median salary of 3 Lakh per annum. The highest paid salary of previous year passed out ranges between 28-30 lakh per annum.
Famous for its academic excellence, B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology is an ideal institution for people with potential of acquiring creative knowledge. The premium institute at Tambaram offers more than 45 courses through 12 different schools for students in various disciplines including engineering, management, arts and sciences and medicine. The unique part of the institute is the curriculum and state of art facilities available. From laboratories to a modern central library, the institute houses the best of today. Also, the university is much privileged as it was ranked under top 130 universities by National Institutional Ranking Framework.
What special about Crescent University ?
Above all, the institute has tied up with international institutes and has signed MoU with meritorious international institutions for student exchange programmes. The institute has placed 93% of students who have finished UG programmes in reputed companies. The median salary package offered in 2020 ranges between 2.5 to 3 lakh per annum.
Why Should I join Crescent Institute?
Ranked under top 130 institutions in India, Crescent Institute has a good placement ratio of 78% and the average pay grade of passed outs was 3 lakh per annum. The highest paid salary to students was between 28-30 lakh per annum. The prime location of the institute is another advantage for students as they shuttle between their residence and institute with any hassles. Like many top institutes, Crescent follows the CBCS framework and syllabus that’s regularly revised to meet international standards. Above all, Crescent has been honored with ‘A’ grade accreditation by NAAC for its institutional framework.
Specializations at Crescent
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ 78% Placement ratio in 2020.
❖ Job-related curriculum and syllabus meeting international standards
❖ State of the art research facilities like Bosch Lab, Intel Intelligent Lab, IOT Lab, etc
❖ Conducts regular workshops on new age skill sets.
❖ Offers scholarships for meritorious and sports skilled students
❖ Industrial Visits & Internship to execute projects at national and international Industries/Institutions.
❖ Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for students
❖ Scholarships for the deserved students through examinations
❖ Student exchange programmes with international universities
- Admission to Crescent institute is made on the basis of merit and scores of Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) conducted by the B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- It means students joining B.Tech programmes should complete the entrance exam or should have a valid JEE mains score.
- Students clearing CIEAT with high scores are awarded with scholarships and extra benefits.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling sessions
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For Bioengineering departments, a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology is required.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling sessions.
- Students with Valid JEE scores are also eligible for B Tech Admission.
- Civil Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- CSE (Cyber Security)
- CSE Internet Of Things
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Admissions are open for students joining through us.
- First, the student has to get registered at the college with appropriate details.
- We do that over a call through our career counsellors, complete the admission process and finalize the seat for you at the desired institution.
- Student getting enrolled through us, will get discounts between 25-75% on fees.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions.
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
Facilities That Matters
With the huge infrastructure over 50.56 acres, Crescent houses 156 class rooms, 110 laboratories, 47 department seminar halls, 22 department libraries, accommodation facilities for students and staff. Close to academics, students will experience the best part of the institute’s treasures through amenities and facilities.
FACILITIES THAT MATTERS
Crescent administers one of the finest hostels for its students, equipped with all basic facilities a student needs. Based on request, students are allotted rooms facilitated with accommodation facilities.The institute has separate and secure hostels for men and women.
Features of Hostels:
- 24 Hours power back-up through central power distribution system
- Separate dining hall for Veg & Non-Veg Mess Food with HALAL Certificate & FSSAI License.
- Study room for students
- Recreation Hall with DTH facilities
- Mosque/Prayer Hall
- Computing Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Elevator facility for rooms
- WiFi connectivity
- Secured with CCTV Cameras
- Water Treatment Plants
- Outdoor /Indoor sports facility
- Solar water Heaters
What if a student falls ill? No worries, the university management has ensured availability of medical facilities through establishment of a health centre inside the campus. A dispensary with qualified doctors on-call 24/7, a day is present . Other than treating medical needs, the medical team is encouraged to conduct regular medical checkups for all students every year.
To dine healthy and hygienic, the institute runs in house canteen for students and staff. The facility is open to day scholars, staff members and visitors. To ensure, ‘Students are healthy’, the food served is prepared in a hygienic and authentic way. Most importantly, the canteen is designed in a way to bring relaxation.
SPORTS & EXTRAS
Crescent recognizes and appreciates sports’ talents much. If you’re a district or state level champion, you would get sponsorship or scholarships to study.The sports facility at Crescent Institute of Science and Technology consists of an air conditioned gymnasium for men and women. The institute also offers free yoga classes for students. In order to be mentally and physically fit, play grounds, stadium and indoor courts are installed on the campus.
- Throw Ball
- 100 mts Track field
- 200 mts Track field
- 400 mts. Relay
- 1500 mts. Track field
- Indoor games facility
An add-on advantage is the banking facility. A branch of a nationalized bank is functioning in a separate building inside the campus on all working days. So that the students can make use of personal banking facilities which includes withdrawal of cash via ATM here.
- The central library is air-conditioned and has the capacity to accommodate 250 loosely packed users.
- Web OPAC (On-line Public Access Catalogue)
- Study Book Service
- Multimedia Resource Service
- On-line Databases .
- It holds separate study spaces (reading room) for users, which the students can utilize during working Hours.
Crescent Institute has an unique placement cell that works 365 days a year to make students get placed in top companies. To attain that prestigious institute conducts regular workshops, seminars and mock interview sessions. The institute facilitates students to intern and train at top companies through pre placement sessions. This increases the chance of students getting employed in reputed firms at good CTC. More than 78% of students who finished UG Engineering in 2020 are placed at top companies successfully. The average pay grade of students ranges from 3 lakh per annum.
(LAKH) HIGHEST SALARY
RANKED UNDER TOP INSTITUTES
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court