Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering
Wanna join a top private institution specialized for placements? Consider Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, before. Being one of the top 20 private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, the prestigious institute offers career level UG, PG and research programmes for the meritorious students along with intermediate short academic programmes on new age skill sets. So that students pursuing these courses are actively hired by top companies at a higher salary package. Above all, the institute houses one of the finest and best infrastructure, facilitated with state of art academic facilities meeting international standards.
Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering is an ideal place for youngsters to become dynamic engineers and of course to get shined in their career. Under the banner of Jaisakthi Educational Trust, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringoffers more than 15 courses in UG and PG levels of engineering discipline. To meet the increasing demand of qualified engineers, the institute has signed a MoU with eminent institutions to provide holistic education to increase student employment and dynamic engineers count.
What’s special at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering?
The institute has a dedicated placement cell, working 365 days- a year to bring in reputed companies every year to ensure 100% placement. Thus, this makes students passed out from Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering exceptional and demanding among recruiters.
Why Should I join Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of EngineeringInstitute of Technology ?
Ranked under Top 250 Institutions in India, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringis a premier institution to offer more than 15 UG and PG level courses in engineering and humanities and science discipline.Over the years, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringhas earned a good placement ratio of up to 90% and created a history in increasing the average pay grade of passed outs to 3 lakh per annum by getting tapped with growing companies. The institute has a dedicated placement cell, working 365 days- a year to bring in reputed companies every year to ensure 100% placement. Above all, the institutes’ MoU with international universities and companies helps students to explore core engineering much better.
★ Electronics And Communication Engineering
★ Electrical And Electronics Engineering
★ Mechanical Engineering
★ Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
★ Civil Engineering
★ Computer And Communication Engineering
Courses Offered :
★ B.E Robotics and Automation
★ B.Tech Food Technology
★ B.E AeroSpace Engineering
Facts about Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ 90% Placement ratio in 2020.
❖ State of the art research facilities and pre placement offers.
❖ Conducts regular workshops on new age skill set
❖ Certificate programmes empowering students.
❖ Offers scholarship for meritorious and sports skilled students.
❖ Student exchange programmes with international universities.
- Admissions to Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering are based on merit. To join Panimalar, all you have to do is apply yourself for TNEA counselling if you’re seeking a government quota.
- For students interested to join Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering via management quota, all you have to do is register for admissions at the college’s website.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Admissions to Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering are based on counselling sessions. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up TNEA counselling.
- Admissions to Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering Are open for students joining via management quota. First, the student has to register at the college website with appropriate details.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
- For admissions in engineering institutions affiliated to Anna University, the Tamilnadu government conducts TNEA counselling sessions every year. Students interested in joining engineering institutions in the state are eligible to apply if they have completed the Class 12 exam or its equivalent.
- Once registered for TNEA single window counselling with relevant documents, students will be invited to attend counselling sessions based on rank list. The ranks are decided based on marks obtained by students and other supplement quota.
- During single window counselling, documents of students will be verified and will be offered to place admission in the college available vacant at the time of counselling.
- Then, students can join the college by paying the fees mentioned in the admission order passed though TNEA counselling.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions.
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
ARE THESE ENOUGH FOR A REPUTED INSTITUTION ?
Not completely, but these do help better. Apart from achievements, a reputed institution is responsible to make students settle in their career. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering resolves that too. With state of art facilities and highly skilled staff, students are trained well enough to meet the growing demands in industry.
FACILITIES THAT MATTERS
To meet professional and personal needs, the institute has ensured all facilities are on campus. From hostels to cafeteria, everything is made available inside the campus. Also, the institute makes regular upgrades in curriculum and infrastructure.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
The question ‘Why and How’ make brilliant people. That’s more welcomed here. The subject matter experts at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering upgrade themselves regularly on new trends so they can share the same with the next generation and answer the how’s and why’s of all. They wish every student to be branded brilliant and exceptional for their knowledge in their career.
Hostels are the second homes for students from far off places. Guess how such a holistic place should be? Should be sweet like home. Ensuring no students leave the campus for any extras, the accommodation facilities are made. Built in an eco-friendly campus, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringcollege offers one of the best accommodation facilities through its hostels equipped with recreation facilities, mess, gymnasium, computing facility and a study room. Based on request, students can utilize the accommodation facility during admission.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering has a progressive research and development cell to cater the academic and societal demands of students and industry. The institute has set up a research department to investigate the growth of dynamic areas of engineering including cloud computing, big data, intelligence systems and CAD/CAM.
It takes more than a decade to mould a perfect leader. But a qualified mentor needs not less than the course tenure to shape the future career. Mentors at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering are so talented and they spend round the clock with students to mould them best of all.
MOUS WITH COMPANIES
More than academic training, industrial training matters. Hence Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringhas signed MoU’s with a popular organisation to train students of the institution on job skills. This increases the chances of students getting selected at the companies.
INCUBATORS TO STARTUPS
Other than placements, students are encouraged to excel in Entrepreneurship. To meet the demands of a growing economy, students are equipped with Entrepreneurship skill through its dedicated Entrepreneurship cell. Through the department, regular training sessions, workshops and events are organised to bring out the Entrepreneurs among the students.
The premier institute has a higher placement rate of up to 93% this year. In total, over 100 companies have hired the potential engineers of the premier institution. All thanks to its dedicated placements cell. In a bid to increase the chances of students getting placed,Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineeringconducts pre- placement training including mock interviews, GD and aptitude exams.
AVG PROFIT INCREASED
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court