Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) Admission Process 2021 – Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Selection Process
Wanna shine bright in engineering? Then follow the below guide to become a smart engineer without hassles. To become an engineer in India, all you need is a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Discipline. B.E and B.Tech are the popular professional degrees preferred by recruiters for entry level jobs in engineering.
To join Bachelors in Engineering (B.E) or Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) at top engineering colleges in India, a student has to fulfil the admission criteria followed by top engineering institutions. In India, the eligibility and admission process for B.E and B.Tech programmes by institutions and board it’s accredited with.
Hence to enroll for B.E or B.Tech programmes, first select the specialization, you’re interested and aspired to shine. If you have doubts in choosing specializations in engineering, feel free to know the simple steps to choose specializations in engineering. The popular specializations are listed below for your better understanding. To know about the specialization in depth including its role in engineering, professions, tenure of completion, salary and future scope, click the name of the specialization from the list.
Popular Engineering Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science and Information Technology.
Once you’ve chosen the specialization, hunt for the best institution meeting your course needs. But that’s never an easy task. Because there more than 1000 institutions in India said to have been ranked in top 100 places. Hence, you should be cautious while choosing the best and top notch engineering college that appears to be the best fit for you. First, let’s start with eligibility and proceed further on steps to filter the best cut of cloth.
Basic Eligibility to Choose BE / B Tech Courses
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Admissions to engineering Institutions across Tamilnadu are based on counselling sessions or entrance examinations. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up engineering admissions at top engineering colleges across Tamilnadu.
Engineering Admission Procedure 2021
- Admissions to engineering institutions are based on merit. To join engineering colleges, all you have to do is apply yourself for TNEA counselling or relevant entrance examinations conducted by the institutions.
- In general, there are two types of quotas in engineering. One is government quota and the other one is Management quota.
- For students interested to join engineering colleges via management quota, all you have to do is register for admissions at the college’s website or through Toppersno1.com.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
Alert: For more details about top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, fee structure, selection process and counselling registration 2021 date, Click here.