Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
Sri Sairam Engineering College
Wanna shine bright in your career? Then choose the best that sounds atop. Not limited to courses, but institutions too. Because institutions are the face of students. Hence, the better institution one chooses, the bright future owes. Sri Sairam Engineering College is one of top institutions with state of art facilities and eminent faculties in Tamilnadu. The prestigious institute offers more than five technical courses in UG and PG levels of engineering discipline. place more than 88% of its students in top companies including HSBC, Photon, DBS, Zoho, with the median salary of 4.5 lakh per annum. The highest CTC offered to students of 2020 ranges from 28 lakh per annum.
Sri Sairam College Of Engineering is one of the top 10 engineering colleges in Chennai spreaded over lush lands of 380 acres. The meritorious institute aims at providing the highest quality of education in engineering discipline. To achieve that, the institute upgrades itself every year meeting the international standards. The institute is run by Sapthagiri Educational Trust.
Since its inception in 1995, the institution has grown much, from magnificent buildings to state-of-the art and sophisticated laboratories, internet centres, modern library and a spectacular sports facility.
The institute follows the AICTE approved syllabus of Anna University to meet the academic demands. In addition to that, students are trained with short programmes by leading industry experts to meet the industry demands.
Why Should I join Sri Sairam College Of Engineering ?
Ranked under top 120 engineering colleges in India, Sri Sairam College of Engineering aims at offering affordable education to everyone. To achieve that the institute has started offering scholarships for the deserved students. This makes many to continue their education and join the run to make India developed. Not only scholarships, the prestigious institute trains students extensively on placement programmes in order to ensure 100 placement of students in top companies.
★ Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
★ Mechanical Engineering Department
★ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Department
★ Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
★ Civil Engineering Department
Courses Offered :
★ Electronics and Communication Engineering
★ Mechanical Engineering
★ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
★ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
★ Civil Engineering
Facts about Sri Sairam College of Engineering
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ Bagged 38 gold medals in university ranks
❖ 88 % of students placed last year
❖ 100+ Reputed recruiters
❖ Highest Salary -28 Lakhs per annum
❖ Green campus with smart infrastructure
- Admissions to Sri Sairam College are based on merit. To join Sri Sairam College, all you have to do is apply yourself for TNEA counselling if you’re seeking a government quota.
- For students interested to join Sri Sairam College via management quota, all you have to do is register for admissions at the college’s website.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Admissions to Sri Sairam College Institutions are based on counselling sessions. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up TNEA counselling.
- Students with Valid JEE scores are also eligible for B Tech Admission.
- Admissions to Sri Sairam College are open for students joining via management quota. First, the student has to register at the college website with appropriate details.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
- For admissions in engineering institutions affiliated to Anna University, the Tamilnadu government conducts TNEA counselling sessions every year. Students interested in joining engineering institutions in the state are eligible to apply if they have completed the Class 12 exam or its equivalent.
- Once registered for TNEA single window counselling with relevant documents, students will be invited to attend counselling sessions based on rank list. The ranks are decided based on marks obtained by students and other supplement quota.
- During single window counselling, documents of students will be verified and will be offered to place admission in the college available vacant at the time of counselling.
- Then, students can join the college by paying the fees mentioned in the admission order passed though TNEA counselling.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
ARE THESE ENOUGH FOR A REPUTED INSTITUTION ?
Not completely. But institutes that give priority to career guidance programmes shape the future better. Sri Sairam College Of Engineering does that too. Till date over 90% of students are placed in reputed companies with median salary of 4.5 lakh per annum. For those interested in startups, career guidance programmes are conducted to shine bright.
FACILITIES THAT MATTERS
Be it classroom or cafetaria, comfort is guaranteed. The complete infrastructure is built elegantly with state of art facilities such as cross campus wifi, laptops and computers to meet the digital divide. All classrooms are ventilated and built to bring comfortness among students.
MOUS WITH COMPANIES
More than academic training, industrial training matters. Hence Sri Sairam has signed MoU’s with a popular organisation to train students of the institution on job skills. This increases the chances of students getting selected at the companies.
Accommodation facilities are offered for students from far off places. All rooms provided are ventilated and equipped with all basic amenities.Above all, the staff and peers make the place feel like their home Based on student requirement, rooms are offered on customization of needs with AC’s. All rooms are connected 24/7 digitally with WiFi facility.
Sri Sairam encourages Staff to be student friendly and conduct career guidance programmes on a regular basis to identify and nurture the hidden talents. Students with meritorious dreams are encouraged and guided to succeed.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Sri Sairam holds one of the best and highly qualified staff crew. More than training, facilities of the institution are interested to learn and upgrade themselves to the industry standards. This makes the staff of Sairam SMEs with in-depth knowledge on subjects. And eventually their training makes students think broad and become exceptional.
INCUBATORS TO STARTUPS
Sai Ram encourages students to become leaders of tomorrow. To shine high, one has to come up with ideas that work. The mentors will guide further on how to shape the sculpture.
Sri Sairam College has a dedicated placement cell to ensure 100 % placement rate. Till date, the prestigious institute has made more than 88 % of students get placed in reputed companies.In a bid to increase the chances of students getting placed, Sri Sairam College conducts pre- placement training programs including mock interviews, GD and aptitude exams, and Job fairs.
AVG PROFIT INCREASED
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court