Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
About Sathyabama School Of Law
Can I choose law over engineering? Yes, if you want to shine in legal studies and you’ve a ardent interest towards legal studies. But choose the best institution that moulds the best of you. A best institution in legal studies houses the academic necessities along with the state of art facilities. Is there an institute meeting the above criteria? Yes, there is. Sathyabama School Of Law is one of the top 10 law colleges in India, offering 4+ UG programmes in legal studies, through its state of art built infrastructure, complemented by highly skilled staff and subject matter experts. For its academic excellence, the university has been awarded as category “A” University by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India and accredited by NAAC with Grade “A” in the year 2017.
Well-known for its excellence in academics and sports, Sathyabama School Of Law, a constituent department of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is an ideal place for young minds to grow their career. Going by their agenda, “Learn Today and Lead Tomorrow”, the institute has brought young entrepreneurs, lawyers, engineers and management directors at top companies, since 29 years.
Why Sathyabama School Of Law
Ranked under top 50 universities in India by NIRF, Sathyabama Institute of science and Technology empowers students to pursue their dream career through 27 programmes at UG level and 41 programmes at PG level in all disciplines. The institute owns a well furnished infrastructure designed elegantly with state of art facilities such as moot court halls, auditoriums and libraries. The institute follows a rigid curriculum that’s revised regularly meeting the guidelines of Bar Council Of India.
Specializations in Sathyabama Institute Of Law
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ Industry experienced faculties for better academic experience.
❖ Updated curriculum and syllabus meeting international standards
❖ Access to state-of-the-art built auditoriums and lecture halls.
❖ Offers scholarships for meritorious and sports students.
❖ Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for students to choose the subjects and teachers.
- Age: A candidate should not have completed 21 years of age as on 1st June 2015. No age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST community.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. Also, the candidate should have secured not less than 70% of the total marks in the aggregate of all the subjects.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities should have secured not less than 60% of the total marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
- In case of students who make a claim under the Non-Resident Indians (NRI) category, they should have secured not less than 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should register for admissions through the official website or click here.
- Fill in the details and wait for the announcement of the rank list.
- Based on the rank list, seats are allotted through counselling sessions.
Courses Offered :
- B.Com, LLB
- BBA, LLB
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions.
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
Next to academics, Sathyabama IST is famous for its hospitality and amenities it provides. Students learning at Sathyabama IST campus are offered with all basic amenities and facilities one needs. Facilities such as,
SPORTS AND EXTRAS
Sathyabama encourages students to shine in sports and extracurricular activities. In order to be mentally and physically fit, play grounds, stadium and indoor courts are installed on the campus. The institute conducts and participates in state and national level events regularly. The institute has a history of placing students in sports backgrounds in government departments.
Sports facility :
- 400 Mt Track
- Basketball [ Indoor ]
- Basketball [ Outdoor ]
- Volleyball [ Indoor ]
- Volleyball [ Outdoor ]
- Tennis [ Synthetic ]
- Tennis [ Sand ]
- Badminton [ Indoor ]
- Badminton [ Outdoor]
- Table Tennis [ Indoor]
- Football Field
- Hockey Field
- Ball Badminton
- Kho-Kho Court
- Kabaddi Court
- Throw Ball
- Gymnasium [ A/C Hall ]
- Gymnasium [ Non A/C ]
- Chess and Carrom [ Indoor Hall ]
PHOTOCOPYING AND STD SERVICES
On payment, students and staff can make use of the photocopying facility available at the institute. Also there are telephone booths for students inside the campus to make local/STD/ISD calls.
Within the eco friendly campus, lodging facilities are built in a spacious atmosphere with all basic amenities needed. The life at Sathyabama hostels should be like life at home, hence all facilities are installed to make the students feel secure and comfortable. The campus has 5 boys hostels and 5 Girls hostels.
Features of Hostels :
● Telephone facilities are available 24/7 for students purpose.
● Separate study rooms for students are built within the campus.
● Programmes are on every weekend at Open Air Theater
● Well equipped Gym ( Boys and Girls separately)
● Refreshments stalls are also available inside the campus.
● Hair Salon is also available for students
● Free Computer Lab facilities available after the class hours.
To dine healthy and hygienic, the institute runs in house canteen between 7 am and 7 pm for students and staff. The facility is open to day scholars, staff members and visitors. To ensure, ‘Students are healthy’, the food served is prepared in a hygienic and authentic way. Most importantly, the canteen is designed in a way to bring liseureness and relaxation.
A provision store has been built inside campus to cater the stationery and other requirements like domestic goods, toiletry, provisions, etc. The store also stocks publications, audio/video cassettes, herbal/ayurvedic products, etc. .
What if a student falls ill ? No worries, the university management has ensured availability of medical facilities through establishment of a health centre inside the campus. A dispensary with qualified doctors on-call 24/7, a day is present . Other than treating medical needs, the medical team is encouraged to conduct regular medical checkups for all students every year.
An add-on advantage is the banking facility. A branch of a nationalised bank is functioning in a separate building inside the campus on all working days. So that the students can make use of personal banking facilities which includes withdrawal of cash via ATM here.
On request, students can make use of transportation facilities through reasonable payment at the institute. The college buses function on all working days to pick up and drop day- scholars from specified locations in the city and enroute.
Ensuring the last mile demands to be met, Computing facilities are offered to students with 24/7 internet connectivity. The campus is covered with WiFi connectivity through high end devices. Students can make use of it for professional and academic purposes.
The central library of Sathyabama institute of science and technology houses the finest information assets both physically and digitally under one roof. The institute consists of several department libraries to cater the demands of students and staff. The central library is digitally equipped with state of the art facilities to take books on need and has subscriptions to national and international e databases.
- 47584 books and 297302 volumes
- 180 Periodicals
- 3439 Back Volumes
- News Papers : 12
- Thesis & Dissertations : 2356
- CDs : 2792
- Videos : 510
- IEEE Journals-196
- IEEE Proceedings-17569
- ASCE Online Research Library-38
- ASME Digital Library- 29
- ACM Digital Library -1148
Features of Library :
- Digitally automated library.
- Fully air conditioned e-library
- e-Question Papers
- RFID System
- Online Public Access Catalogue with Mobile Services
- Institutional Membership (DELNET, MALIBNET, British Council and Anna University Library)
- National Digital Library (NDL)
- Current Awareness Services
- Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Ramp for Physically Disabled Users/Elevator Available
- Reprographic Services (Photocopy/Printing/Scanning)
- Reference Service / Referral Services
- Circulation Service (Book Lending)
- Email alert for book due
Sathyabama School of Law believes in training students with both academic and soft skills to reach the heights. To achieve that, regular workshops, seminars and mock court sessions are conducted. In addition to that, students are guided to set up their own legal career or to join a firm of legal associates. The institution encourages students to join internships at reputed firms and legal bodies.
AVG PROFIT INCREASED
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court