Feel Free to Contact Us Now! Call us +91 (996)21-43721
St Joseph’s College of Engineering
Is studying engineering worth today? Yes, if it’s at a reputed institution that does the magic of making engineering special and interesting with it’s highly qualified staff and state of art facilities. St Joseph’s College of Engineering is one such institution in Chennai, highly recommended for people with innovative thoughts to become successful. The game plan of St Joseph’s is so simple. It’s to shine high above the sky scrappers. For all that, St Joseph’s training programmes and interactive coaching helps.
Located amidst lush lands of OMR, St Joseph’s runs its premier departments built with state of art laboratories, digitally equipped academic facilities such as classrooms, libraries and auditoriums. The meritorious institute offers 18+ courses with the faculty strength of 111 in engineering and management discipline.
The institute follows the AICTE approved syllabus of Anna University to meet the academic demands. In addition to that, students are trained with short programmes by leading industry experts to meet the industry demands.
This makes St Joseph’s to place more than 95% of its students in top companies including Adobe, Zoho, with the median salary of 4.5 lakh per annum. The highest CTC offered to students of 2020 was 60 lakh per annum. Above all, recruiters hire St Josephians more with a reasonable salary package.
Why Should I join St Joseph’s College of Engineering ?
Ranked under top 170 institutions in India, St Joseph’s College of Engineering aims at making education simple and affordable for everyone. To achieve that, the prestigious institution offers scholarships and fee waiver schemes for the deserved joining them. This move has encouraged the young talents of St Joseph’s to enlist the institute in top ranks.Till date, the institute has secured 348 university ranks which includes 57 gold medals and 49 silver medals. Above all, the institute has completed AICTE,NRB, DBT developmental research projects worth 1.46 crore benefiting large masses.
★ Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
★ Mechanical Engineering Department
★ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Department
★ Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
★ Instrumentation and Control Engineering Department
★ Civil Engineering Department
★ Information Technology Department
★ Biotechnology Department
★ Chemical Engineering Department
Courses Offered :
★ Electronics and Communication Engineering
★ Mechanical Engineering
★ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
★ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
★ Instrumentation and Control Engineering
★ Civil Engineering
★ Information Technology
★ Chemical Engineering
Facts about St Joseph’s College of Engineering
Applications are Opened for 2021
❖ Bagged 57 gold medals and 49 silver medals in university ranks
❖ 95% of students placed last year
❖ 100+ Reputed recruiters
❖ Highest Salary -60 Lakhs per annum
❖ Green campus with smart infrastructure
❖ Industrial Tie-ups to ease out issues in students placements
- Admissions to St Joseph are based on merit. To join St Joseph, all you have to do is apply yourself for TNEA counselling if you’re seeking a government quota.
- For students interested to join St Joseph via management quota, all you have to do is register for admissions at the college’s website.
- If you have any doubts in the registration process, feel free to call us. We are glad to guide you in the process of admission.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1999.
- Educational Qualification : A pass in 10, + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination with a minimum 50% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Admissions to St Joseph Institutions are based on counselling sessions. Students meeting the above criteria are advised to take up TNEA counselling.
- Students with Valid JEE scores are also eligible for B Tech Admission.
- Admissions to St Joseph are open for students joining via management quota. First, the student has to register at the college website with appropriate details.
- Post successful payment of fees and clearing exam, students will be invited to join the college.
- If you’ve doubts in seeking admission to management quota, kindly click here.
- For admissions in engineering institutions affiliated to Anna University, the Tamil Nadu government conducts TNEA counselling sessions every year. Students interested in joining engineering institutions in the state are eligible to apply if they have completed the Class 12 exam or its equivalent.
- Once registered for TNEA single window counselling with relevant documents, students will be invited to attend counselling sessions based on rank list. The ranks are decided based on marks obtained by students and other supplement quota.
- During single window counselling, documents of students will be verified and will be offered to place admission in the college available vacant at the time of counselling.
- Then, students can join the college by paying the fees mentioned in the admission order passed though TNEA counselling.
Scholarships and Student centric benefits
For students excelled in class 12 examination and entrance exam conducted by the institution, scholarships benefits are provided. In addition to scholarships, fee waiver schemes and discounts on tuition fee are also provided based on ranking. Meritorious students with a good record are offered the best to gauge the sea.
To avail scholarship and fee discount benefits, fill in your details here with marks scored in the class 12 examination. We will help you get admission and discounts/scholarships.
Students joining through us are eligible to receive discounts of up to 75 % on fees from our partnered institutions
Students with high scores are eligible to receive scholarship benefits directly from the institution.
ARE THESE ENOUGH FOR A REPUTED INSTITUTION ?
Not completely, but these do help better. Apart from achievements and scholarships, a reputed institution is responsible to make students settle in their career. St Joseph’s does that too. With state of art facilities and highly skilled staff, students are trained well enough to meet the growing demands in industry. Thus, 95% of St Josephians are placed in top companies, every year.
FACILITIES THAT MATTERS
Be it classroom or cafetaria, comfort is guaranteed. The complete infrastructure is built elegantly with state of art facilities such as cross campus wifi, laptops and computers to meet the digital divide.All classrooms are ventilated and built to bring comfortness among students.
MOUS WITH COMPANIES
More than academic training, industrial training matters. Hence St Joseph has signed MoU’s with a popular organisation to train students of the institution on job skills. This increases the chances of students getting selected at the companies.
Hostels are the second homes for students from far off places. Guess how such a holistic place should be? Should be sweet like home. St Joseph’s made the hostels sweet with all facilities and peers that makes students feel like their home All rooms are ventilated and air conditioned. Based on student requirement, rooms are offered on customization of needs.
Like Mentors, Like Students. It means students of St Joseph’s are guided to the path of success through career guidance programmes by the mentors. More than education, the institute moulds responsible citizens for the society.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Who knows what comes next ? But a highly qualified professional can suggest what would be the next and best. That’s why St Joseph’s employs highly qualified staff and facilities keen on upgrading to the latest trends of subjects. This makes students think broad and become exceptional.
INCUBATORS TO STARTUPS
St. Joseph encourages students to become leaders of tomorrow. To shine high, one has to come up with ideas that work. The mentors will guide further on how to shape the sculpture.
St. Joseph has a dedicated placement cell to ensure 100 % placement rate. Till date, the prestigious institute has made more than 97 % of students get placed in reputed companies.In a bid to increase the chances of students getting placed, St Joseph conducts pre- placement training programs including mock interviews, GD and aptitude exams, and Job fairs.
AVG PROFIT INCREASED
Yes, this college has a good collaboration with various corporate firms and they come for placement and more workshops are conducted regarding placements on a regular basis and through those workshop, they provide complete awareness about the sources and job opportunities.
T.Kamal Kishore, LLB.
Madras High Court